Contest for ‘The Promise’ Premiere with Stars of Film Raises Money for Emergency Relief Efforts for Armenians in Conflict Regions
HOLLYWOOD — The deadline to purchase a raffle ticket to attend the VIP premiere of “The Promise” in Hollywood with the stars of the film, as well as the attend the afterparty, is Tuesday, April 4. Those attending can meet Christian Bale, Chris Cornell and Serj Tankian. The date for the premiere itself is April 12.
All funds raised from the raffle will help Armenians in conflict areas.
You and a friend will:
- Attend the red carpet premiere of “The Promise” at the legendary Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on April 12th
- Meet Christian Bale, Chris Cornell, Serj Tankian, Angela Sarafyan and filmmaker Terry George
- Hit up the exclusive VIP after-party
- Get flown to Los Angeles and put up in a 4-star hotel
- https://www.omaze.com/donate#/checkout/100267/cart to purchase the raffle.
- To see a video of Serj Tankian speaking about the event, visit https://vimeo.com/209491935/ce9448d15d